Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"Orbis (Asia Pacific)" contains company information of approximately 110 million of listed and unlisted companies (including small and medium-sized enterprises) of 65 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of these have detailed financial information. It’s the most powerful comparable data resource on private companies and it covers listed companies too.
* This database is contracted only for Academic Year 2022 (4/1/2022 - 3/31/2023).
- This service is intended for academic use only.
- Eligibility for use is limited to faculty, staff, and students affiliated with Waseda university.
- Access and joint use by persons outside the university are not permitted.
- Off-campus access is available only to students and faculty who belong to the Faculty of Commerce.
- The maximum number of simultaneous accesses is 2, so please be sure to "Log out" from the account name in the upper right corner after use.